Over the years, has your corporate client amassed a collection of art, manuscripts, and documents with a significant value? A corporate art collection requires specialized coverages, as the majority of corporate business policies offer limited protection.
Clients can rest easy knowing they have coverage provided by an art insurance specialist rather than their collection being covered as office contents.
Markel covers collections while:
• On premises
• On loan
• In transit
Insuring an art practice is more than just protecting premises and stock against damage or theft. Markel provides seamless and flexible coverage for business exposures, as well.
- Commercial property
- Business interruption
- Property floaters
- Property of a fine art nature, including paintings, pictures, etchings, tapestries, rugs, art glass windows, antique furniture, books, memorabilia, and coin and stamp collections
- Other bona fide works of rarity, historical value or artistic merit, including jewelry, wine, and musical instruments
- Commercial general liability: Limits up to $1 million per occurrence/$2 million aggregate
- Employment practices liability
- Host liquor liability
- Commercial auto
- Hired and non-owned and auto
- Umbrella: Limits up to $5 million (higher limits available)