For individual artists, works in progress, and completed works can be protected. Genres include drawing, painting, sculpture, architecture, printmaking, digital graphics, ceramics, collage, and photography.
- Specific works or an entire collection
- Completed works and works in progress
- Equipment, including paints, brushes, and materials
- At the studio, at home, on loan, and at the framers
Insuring an art practice is more than just protecting premises and stock against damage or theft. Markel provides seamless and flexible coverage for business exposures, as well.
- Commercial property
- Business interruption
- Property floaters
- Property of a fine art nature, including paintings, pictures, etchings, tapestries, rugs, art glass windows, antique furniture, books, memorabilia, and coin and stamp collections
- Other bona fide works of rarity, historical value or artistic merit, including jewelry, wine, and musical instruments